What's On Your Mind?
To ask a question follow the instructions over in the right sidebar.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Have Questions? Need Advice?

No question is too trivial. No question is too deep. (at least I don't think so) Whatever you want to know, please leave your question here in the comment section of this post. You can be anonymous, leave your name or make up a name, like I did. Once your question has been received, I will get to work on it and post it with my "wisdom" and advice as soon as possible. Don't look for the questions to appear here, wait for them in future posts.

Ask away.....

1 comment:

Kim in NC said...

Hi Sadie!

Just logged into my blogger acct because some friends of mine in Ohio started a new blog. Found the Sadie button on kb's blog after going back and reading a few of her early posts.

Take care!